Thursday 17 July 2008

Best Vintage Bumper Blogtastic Bundle

Woo!

Ok, so I'm not happy with a lot of these photos but I hope you can look past some of the questionable photography and gaze lovingly at these people. There are a load of photos of the show itself too, and they can all be found on my flickr in the Best Vintage Fashion Show set. If anyone thinks there's a photo of them that I haven't put up, or they'd like an original and full size copy of any of the photos, then give me a myspace message and I'll do my best for you.

if I took a photo of you tonight at Urban Outfitters too, don't fret. Details to follow.







best vintage (27)



best vintage (26)

best vintage (28)

best vintage (29)

best vintage (34)

best vintage (33)

best vintage (35)

best vintage (38)2

best vintage (39)

best vintage (43)

best vintage (44)

No comments: